Responsible for client on-site emergency repair and maintenance of copiers, printers and other specialized industry related devices.
- Routine maintenance and emergency repair of Multi-function devices.
- Maintain proper vehicle spare part stock.
- Keep accurate electronic maintenance records for devices serviced.
- Manage daily workload in territory for best productivity results.
- Complete manufacturer and in-house technical training as required.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- 2 year degree/diploma preferred but not required, in electronics or other computer related field.
- Proficient in the use of laptop with crossover cables.
- A+, Net+ or other related certification a definite plus.
- Strong electro-mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient in the use of basic hand tools.
- Ability to interpret technical documentation and read schematics.
- Extremely detail oriented and a self-starter.
Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises is proud to offer its Advantage Compensation Package:
- Major Medical & Dental/Vision/Life/AD & D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- 401(k) – w/Company Match
- Company Vehicle
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Team Environment – One Team – One Vision – One Goal
We are looking for several Field Service Technicians in the Cincinnati and Columbus areas.
If interested in working for a fast-paced industry leader with positional growth potential, please attach your resume and cover letter. Send to Cincinnati Service Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org .Send to Columbus Service Manager at email@example.com